The Casio CTK 6000
All things considered the Casio CTK 6000 is a workhorse in disguise!
A lot of people wouldn’t think that Casio could make a decent keyboard that can appeal to both the musician starting out as well as a seasoned pro. However the Casio CTK 6000 shows them that, yes, Casio can make a great keyboard at a reasonable price.
First the keys have touch response of two sensitivity levels. It features 670 tones, and even add your own tones in to the editor!
The Casio CTK 6000 at a quick glance:
This panel features multiple digital effects, MIDI interfaces, ST card storage, and hundreds of edible tones. Another nice feature is its backlit display for playing for playing in low light environments.
The Casio CTK 6000 has all the elements you need to hone your craft and practice, then compose and perform your works live or in the studio.
The Casio CTK 6000 has a built-in rhythm editor as well!
This feature will allow you to combined different instrumental parts to produce a multiple rhythms. You build to switch on and off different parts, adjust the volume, the pen or reverb. This rhythm better can store for 10 rhythms in memory that you can recall at any time with the press of a button.
Summary of the Casio CTK 6000:
This is not your typical Casio keyboard. It can be a perfect beginner keyboard and you can bring this to full-blown production studios well. It has a stylish look, and in some ways may even outperform higher-priced models.
We should note however, the built-in speakers are okay but not great. To hear the sound the way the designers intended it to be, we recommend sang the sound out through good quality speakers or headphones. The world of difference you’ll notice in sound quality will well… leave you speeches.
Seriously however. If you are into making music on a bargain, go get this!
Casio CTK 6000 Recommended Links:
Casio CTK6200 61-Key Personal Keyboard with Power SupplyFree shipping
- AHL sound source delivers 700 high-quality built-in tones
- Store up to 1 of your own original tones for instant recall
- 21 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres
- Song Sequencer provides 16 tracks plus one system track that supports recording of up to five songs
- Built-in effects include reverb, chorus, and DSP including delay, phaser, flanger, wah, rotary, and more
T-Power ( 6.6ft Long Cable ) AC Adapter fit FOR 9vdc Casio Piano Keyboard AD-12MLA AD-5 ( CTK , CA,...Free shipping
- T-Power® Made with the highest quality with ( 6.6 feet Extra Long Cable )
- Brand-new Input Voltage Range: AC 100V - 240V - 9VDC
- We focus on providing quality power products and excellent customer service / we will ship your order within-24 hours Mon - Fri. (Phone service is available)
- This product has a 60 day Money-Back Guarantee, and a 1-year limited warraty
- Compatible : Casio Piano Keyboard CTK120 CTK-120 CTK150 CTK-150 CTK401 CTK-401 CTK411 CTK-411 CTK471 CTK-471 CTK481 CTK-481 CTK495 CTK-495 CTK496 CTK-496 CTK519 CTK-519 CTK520L CTK-520L CTK541 CTK-541 CTK551 CTK-551 CTK560L CTK-560L CTK571 CTK-571 CTK573 CTK-573 CTK574 CTK-574 CTK591 CTK-591 CTK593 CTK-593 CTK671 CTK-671 CTK691 CTK-691 CTK700 CTK-700 CTK710 CTK-710 CTK720 CTK-720 CTK731 CTK-731 CTK2000 CTK-2000 CTK2100 CTK-2100 CTK3000 CTK-3000 CTK4000 CTK-4000 Casio Piano Keyboard CA-100, CA-110, CPS-101, CT-210, CT-240, CT-310, CT-360, CT-410V, CT-460, CT-510, CT-605, CT-610, CT-615, CT-630, CT-636, CT-638, CT-640, CT-657, CT-660, CT-656, CT-670, CT-770, Casio Piano Keyboard CTK120, CTK-130, CTK-149, CTK-150, CTK-50, CTK-56, CTK-230, CTK-300, CTK-330, CTK-401, CTK-411, CTK-431, CTK-450, CTK-451, CTK-470, CTK-471, CTK-480, CTK-481, CTK-485, CTK-491, CTK-495, CTK-496, CTK-500, CTK-501, CTK-510, CTK-511, CTK-515, CTK-518, CTK-519, CTK-520, CTK-520L, CTK-530, CTK-531, CTK-533, CTK-540, CTK-541, CTK-550, CTK-551, CTK-555L, CTK-560L, CTK-571, CTK-573, CTK-574, CTK-591, CTK-601, CTK-611, CTK-615, CTK-620L, CTK-630, CTK-631, CTK-647, CT-648, CTK-650, CTK-651, CTK-671, CTK-680, CTK-691, CTK-700, CTK-710, CTK-720, CTK-731, CTK-800, CTK-810, CTK-900, CTK-2000, CTK-2100, CTK-3000, CTK-4000, Casio Piano Keyboard HT-700, HT-6000, LD-50, LK-30, LK-33, LK-35, LK-40, LK-42, LK-43, LK-43JC, LK-44, LK-45, LK-46, LK-50, LK-55, LK-56, LK-60, LK-70S, LK-73, LK-90, LK-93TV, LK-94TV, LK-100, LK-200S, LK-210, LK-215, LK-220, LK-230, LK-270, LK-300TV, Casio Piano Keyboard MA-150, MA-170, MA-220, MT-35, MT-36, MT-55, MT-100, MT-140, MT-205, MT-210, MT-240, MT-400V, MT-500, MT-540, MT-600, MT-640, MT-820, PRO-100, PRO-200, PRO-300, WK-110, WK-200, 3782
For a while I was searching for a keyboard is more than just a keyboard, Is looking for one that had the functionality of the workstation for synth's that would not break the bank. the Casio CTK 6000 fit that need like a glove. The onboard instruments and tone sound realistic enough for me. These long dealer features makes an excellent keyboard for myself to use in production.